Every year about this time, we take time to look back and reflect on blog posts past, summing up our accomplishments over the ten years publishing the Mindware Forum.
This year we focused on the posts that our readers visit (and continue to revisit) most often.
Here is a list our 20 best posts based on your visits, listed in order of their date of publication, not their total visits. I hope you enjoy looking at these again as much as I do.
- I have been writing about self improvement and personal development software for 25 years now, but until recently, most of the programs I reviewed were for the Windows PC. But times have changed. About two years ago, most new ...more
- Mindfulness literally means bringing your complete attention to the present moment on an ongoing, moment-to-moment basis. The practice of mindfulness has its roots contemplative technologies developed by Buddhists monks in India back in the Seventh Century. More specifically ...more
- In 10 Best iPad Apps for Self Improvement & Personal Development I called out my picks for the ten top iPad apps in the self-help area. I use the new iPad as my number one tablet and I ...more
- In this post, we present seven of the best techniques and technologies designed to produce optimum synchronization between your left and right brain hemispheres. The science behind hemispheric synchronization is called brainwave entrainment. Entrainment of all kinds based on ...more
New Version of HiIQ Pro Guarantees 40% Improvement in Memory & 10-20 Point Higher IQ or Your Money Back
- Link for this Post: Download HiIQ Pro If you have thinking about getting a brain training software and starting a brain fitness regime, this may be your perfect opportunity. Software publisher IQ Mindware (which has no relationship with this ...more
- In my last post, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the iPad I promised that I would list my choices for the 10 Best iPad apps that fit into the "mindware" category of interactive self-improvement and ...more
- Get the Neurosky Mindwave here. Finally a company has packaged a versatile wireless EEG brain wave system at a price everyone can afford. The company, Neurosky has been developed brain wave computer control devices since 2006. Last year, Mattel Toy ...more
- Neuro-Programmer v3 Pro The Neuro-Programmer 3 Pro is a flexible program to help you rapidly achieve long lasting personal change. Ideal for Self-Hypnosis, The program uses audio/visual brainwave entrainment, while employing focused psychological techniques to help transform your brain ...more
Chill-Out with a Free Download 14 Minute Guided Meditation! BBC News: "Meditating on a cinema first" Updated
- Links for this Post: Meditainment Presents "The Secret Garden" a 14 Minute Guided Meditation -- Free Download BBC News: "Meditating on a cinema first" By Chris Heard, According to BBC reporter Chris Heard: A British company is behind a venture offering customers ...more
- Update: The folks at the Literacy Company have allowed me to give you a 20% Off Discount on their Number One Rated Speed Reading Program -- Use Coupon Code affPFEMB Link for this Post The Reader’s Edge Speed Reading ...more
- Link for this Post: Take A Free Professional IQ Test Online Now Most of the no charge Intelligence Quotient (IQ) tests you find on the web these days were dreamed up by webmasters rather than Ph.D. psychologists. I just ...more
- IQTest.Dk: a Free Culture Fair IQ Test Based on Raven's Advanced Progressive Matrices More intelligence IQ tests here This is a flash based online IQ test which I discovered on Mensa Denmark. It is a culture fair test which means ...more
- Click here to get Lucid Dreaming Adventures CDs Lucid 3.3 Click on this link and either save the file to play later or just open it to play. Complete collection of of free Lucid Dream audio and mp3 downloads on ...more
- Link for this Post: Download Subliminal Message --- Freeware for Windows and Macintosh!! If you've been wanting to find out if subliminal message software works but have been hesitant to spend your money on it, now you can use ...more
- The VALS is a personality type model originally developed in 1976 by futurist Arnold Mitchell. Mitchell created VALS to explain changing U.S. values and lifestyles in the 1970s. VALS was formally inaugurated as an Stanford Research Institute (SRI) ...more